Simple plans for your server management
Get the essentials covered or get complete server management from BlessHost
All the essentials included for a secure server configuration.
Complete monitoring and protection for your server.
Everything in Essential plan
+ SMS & Email Alerts
+ 3rd Party Software Installation
+ Server Optimization
+ Advanced Tech Setup
+ PCI Compliance
Why choose our server management solutions?
Many businesses are seeking assistance to get the most out of their cloud. Migration, architecture design, security and operations can take your focus away from your core business. Our managed hosting solutions blends technology and automation to deliver ongoing architecture, security, and 24x7x365 operations backed by certified engineers and architects.
Automatic Server Updates
Stay informed on all software updates to avoid unexpected incidents. We will regularly check and install updates so you'll never miss an important update.
Security and Firewall Hardening
We will ensure our managed firewall configuration gives maximum protection. Filter all traffic that is fraudulent to your server.
Service Monitoring & Health Checks
You won't have to get up in the middle of the night or ruin your weekends. To ensure optimum functionality our technicians will monitor your servers constantly.
Frequently asked questions
- What types of servers do you support?
- We Support Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Windows Servers, Plesk Control Panel, cPanel/WHM. We may provide support for other systems if they are derived from Red Hat Linux or for add-ons such as CloudLinux.
- Can you help me choose a new server?
- Sure, if you don't have a server yet, or if you are looking to move to a new server, feel free to contact us and we'll gladly help you choose one that fits your needs and budget.
- Is there a contract or long-term agreement?
- All management services are provided on a monthly/yearly basis. You may cancel at any time before the due date of your service renewal.
- Can you install 3rd-party software?
- Yes, we will be more than glad to install any 3rd party software made for or used by cPanel such as Softaculous, Ioncube, GD, Curl, Perl modules, PostgreSQL, etc.
From our blog
We post guides, tips and educational content on our blog. Here are some of the latests from our blog.
Award winning support
We’re here to help
From a new website to helping with you with your existing website, our team of experts is available to help you choose the best solution for your needs. If you are still undecided, do not hesitate and get in touch with us right away.